UT Tyler ScholarshipsView Calendar View List
Want to have an awesome job, make an eternal impact on children’s lives AND get free money for college? Working at the Mentoring Alliance After School-Boys & Girls Clubs of East Texas can help you change futures for the better – including your own.
Make a difference while earning money for college
Join our Mentoring Alliance After School staff, and you could receive a full-ride scholarship to The University of Texas at Tyler! To be eligible you must:
- Work at least 17.5 hours per week
- Commit to working at least 1/2 Summer Camp
- Maintain 2.5 GPA
- Must be enrolled in at least 12 hours of classes
Part-time positions are available from 2 p.m. - 6 p.m. Monday through Friday and provide a great opportunity to make a difference in the lives of children while earning money for school. Join us in investing in children, and we will invest in you.
To apply for the scholarship, please make sure to complete both of the steps below!
- Click here to fill out the TMA-UT Tyler scholarship application.
- Click here to apply for a position with the Mentoring Alliance After School-Boys & Girls Clubs of East Texas.