The following describes a bit about Jackie
- I was born and raised in El Paso, Texas
- I have 2 nieces and 1 nephew who I love dearly and love spending time with.
- After I graduated high school, I went to Los Angeles and worked with inner-city kids. This is when the Lord started giving me a heart for kids and families. I then later joined YWAM and Lord gave me a heart for missions.
- Moved to Tyler in 2016
- Worked as the receptionist, RCSC secretary, now I'm the program assistant for Boys & Girls Club of East Texas.
- Pursuing my bachelors in biblical studies from Emerge University.
- I love learning and being able to do life with people.
What I love most about TMA is it's not just knowing the gospel, but sharing it with our lives alongside kids and families.