Branch Out is our volunteer program for high school students (completed 8th grade through completed 11th grade). This program enables high school students to be involved in the community in a camp setting. The purpose of Branch Out is to give students the opportunity to tangibly serve and lead in the community while learning and growing in who they are in Christ and as a future leader. This program also provides an opportunity for students to complete community service hours for school as well as a great experience for students to include in their college resumes and applications.
Our hope is that high school students will be able to step out of the classroom and their church youth groups to act on the things that they've learned in a service-oriented capacity.
Branch Out students serve from 8:00am until 4:00pm each day.
Please see below for the dates of the different sessions we will offer for Branch Out.
Sessions & Dates:
- Session A: May 27-31, 2019
- Session B: June 3-7, 2019
- Session C: June 10-14, 2019
- Session D: June 17-21, 2019
- Session E: June 24-28, 2019
- Session F: July 1-5, 2019
- Session G: July 8-12, 2019
- Session H: July 15-19, 2019
- Session I: July 22-26, 2019
- Session J: July 29 - August 2, 2019